We have now cycled more than 19000 kilometers and we now feel it is time to share “This is how” we do this.
‘This is how…’ by TwistingSpokes.com will consist of several subjects on the aspects of bicycle touring, traveling and living on the road as you can see below. We will try to publish a new subject every week to every 2 weeks. As we all travel by bicycle in our own way and this is how it should be, ‘This is how…’ by TwistingSpokes.com will not tell you how you should travel, it will simply share how we at TwistingSpokes.com travel by bicycle. So maybe you can find similarities or inspiration for your way of going bicycle touring.
Subjects in the series of ‘This is how…’ by TwistingSpokes.com, a new life on the road by bicycle:
- This is how we decided to travel by bicycle
- This is how we chose our bicycles
- This is how we manage our budget
- This is how we navigate
- This is how we camp
- This is how we eat while cycle touring
- This is how we interact with locals
- This is how we maintain our bicycles
- This is how we stay warm in winter as low as -30 degrees
- This is how and why we will write gear reviews
- This is how we manage as a couple
- This is how we keep you updated
- This is how we manage hygiene
- This is how we pack our panniers
- This is how we sort our Visa’s
- This is how we…
We really hope that you get inspired by this series of information about how we travel by bicycle and that it can motivate you to travel by bicycle. We sincerely trust that by traveling by bicycle we get closer to each other and in time this can be beneficial for all of us. This way of traveling has really meant that we got very close to the environment and the people we have met.
As this is work in progress we are very interested in hearing your opinion. If you think of a subject you would like us to cover please let us know and we will look into it.
‘This is how…’ by TwistingSpokes.com shall be seen as a resource of information about our way of bicycle touring and may be shared freely with a link back to us.
Happy birthday Martin. I hope you enjoyed the day.